Thursday, September 23, 2010

Viva La D3adstock! Check Us Out This Saturday At Dxc!



Proud to be A member of the rising sneaker, Art, And Fashion group D3adstock Ave, I can't wait til this Saturday to be posted up with my crew. Haven't Seen Ya'll In A Month. By the Way everybody, I will Have my Yeezy's With Me At Dxc This Saturday. They are Size 8 And Pass As Ds with Og everything. Tan, Net-Net Colorway. If your updated with your kicks and sneaker news and read posts on other websites you should know size 8 Yeezy's are one of the hardest sizes to fine especially in the tan colorway and seeing that mine are Ds I won't be taking no bullshit offers. If you want them give me something you'd want if you had them in your hands. Shout out to Customz, Cause i know he wants these. We'll see who can get lucky ;) Viva La D3adstock!


- Austin

No comments: