Thursday, November 19, 2009

MY BABY......

[A LITTLE SOMETHING I WROTE]


When i saw her it was love at first sight, she was so regular, but to me so unique, I can beat her and she won't complain, She would go every where i go and make me feel like the luckiest man in the world, I dress her nicer than any man can dress her, she never talks back to me, only when i take her out on a rainy day and still then, she would only make this annoying sound til i dried her off . She never gets mad when i sell her out, and take another one out instead. She loves it when I pamper her after a long walk at the mall, and get her ready for a nice hot shower.. She knows ill fight anyone that bumps into her or steps on her. She stares at me before i sleep hoping i treat her the same the next morning.She's my baby she's my one of a kind kick.

-CUSTOMZ

No comments: