Saturday, November 7, 2009

BunnY -_-



This is a piece i been working on. Inspired by a little emotional breakdown i went through with some girl there. The concept behind this piece is not so difficult to break down. I've always related myself with a Panda. Pandas are one of the most unique animals that walk this corrupted world of ours. Since they are only a few of them left due to the fact that they are an endangered species, and i relate that to my personality and self being. We all know it is impossible in nature for a panda to have affection for a bunny or rabbit, due to size and difference of breed. So i portrayed the panda in a rabbit costume. This shows how far one is willing to go for the person he or she cares for, enough for that person to change who he really is to be with the person he or she feels a connection with. The heart represents the pain and the loss of blood represents the emptiness it has caused that person, and the Bandage represent the healing process in other words a new beginning. Why a bunny you may ask? easy, i called her my everything,my life, my heart, my sugar bunny :)

-CUSTOMZ

No comments: