Tuesday, October 23, 2012

FUTURA x HENNESSY MEET N GREET



After a long day at work, I rushed to the meet n greet on South Beach to get an opportunity to grab a limited edition Futura x Hennessy bottle and meet Futura in person but i got there seconds too late to see the entire event. Luckily, upon arriving to the liquor store, guess who I see sitting outside smoking a cigerette? Yes, Futura, haunted by the shadow of his 6 foot 300 pound body guard. I walked up to the legendary graffiti artist and explained to him how much a huge fan I was and the reason behind my tardiness. He saw the concern in my eyes and informed me to hurry up and grab a bottle and he will sign it for me. I was too excited but I would have been more excited if the body guard knew how to take pics. Anyways, i made it in time to grab a drink or two. Check out the pics from jump.
 
 








 

No comments: