Saturday, February 20, 2010

1994 OG Shadow 10's Question?

Trivia Question: On Og 1994 Shadow 10's On the back Heel which way does the Jumpman Faces Left Or Right?

My answer: On All Og (Early 90's) Jordan Jumpman face to the Left.........
I was Wrong..................

I have 2 pairs of OG Shadow 10's...... And discovered that there are two Version of the 1994 Release.(Not the Retro Cdp Pkge That release 08). Now I've been Collecting Shoes For More than 5 years. And Never seen Nothing Like this. I thought one of my pairs was FAKE. But In the early days Of Jordans(Originals) Most Jumpman Logo Faces the Left <-..... As in these Photo's I have the Same shoe/Same year Og. But Different Jumpman. The left Shoe Jumpman Faces the left <-..... And the other Pair left shoe Faces the Right -> That's because One pair is made in Korea And the Other pair is Made In Taiwan. How many Sneaker heads Really Knew that ???????????









Jmaine

1 comment:

John said...

goodlooks bro! i had the same problem just now. i def though one of my Shadows was fake. I was about to file a cliam ASAP Lol