Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Always Had A Feeling Something Cool Was Going On Inside This Place!


1st off, let me say waddup to the D3adstock family..it's been a while. I've been lost in the pressures of taking 6 classes and working a pretty demanding job...Its gay...I know... ANYWAY, I was just searching for a haunted house to take the kids from my job to when I came across a website that seemed so familiar. It's www.oh-wow.com. As soon as I saw the black & white pattern at the top of the page I thought about this building on 7th Ave that I pass by every Thursday. That same black & white design is literally all over the building. Come to find out it IS the site for that building and it's called Our House West Of Wynwood, a place for artists, musicians, fashion, designers, and writers. In other words its DOPE! I'm really hyped right now because I've always been drawn to that building and now I found this out. I'm definitely gonna check it out soon!
-TJ

No comments: