Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WTF!!! fakes of the week!






YO IVE SEEN FAKES BUT WHEN I SAW THESE I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES, WHAT A DIS TO MY CITY KID. PUTTING 305 ON A PAIR OF FAKE JORDAN 4s.ESPECIALLY KNOWING THAT MIAMI HAS ONE OF THE STRONGEST SNEAKER COMMUNITY IN THE U.S, WHOEVER YOU SEE WHEN THEM............ GIVE EM A PIECE OF YOUR MIND.

FUNNY PART IS BUDDY TALKS LIKE THESE ARE SOME SERIOUS LIMITED EDITION FOURS!!! WHAT A NECK CHECK OUT WHAT BUDDY WROTE! :

CONTACT ME AT CMOLINA2123@GMAIL.COM

New * Air Jordan IV 4 * area code "305" Edition Size 10 $65 o.b.o - $65 (Kendall)

I have brand new Jordan IV 4 size 10 "305" edition. Rep your city.
These will turn so many heads. Please check out the pictures.. I have them in hand and ready to go.. First come first serve.. i will not hold the shoes.. contact me only if you have the money in hand.. please dont waste my time.. no low ballers..
CONTACT ME AT CMOLINA2123@GMAIL.COM

(LMFAO I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUY IS SERIOUS TO DON"T LOW BALL ME!!!)

check it out yourself: http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/clo/1166471310.html

feel free to email this guy and let him know what you think!!!

-CUSTOMZ

No comments: