Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nike Air Foamposite One Eggplant - Black / Varsity Purple



The Eggplant Foamposites are the most anticipated shoe in 2009. I have been saving my money for months so I can make sure I be the first to cop a pair. I know I havent spoken about them alot...... thats because Ive been a little selfish so to start the new years off right, Im going to put away all my selfish deeds and share with you guys what i know. These are set to release next month. The Nike Air Foamposite One is definitely one of the most uniquely designed sneakers to ever be created and is always a huge hit amongst sneakerhreads when it is released. It features a varsity purple upper, black accents, and a clear sole, this pair is surely worth the wait. Lately, a couple have been popping up on ebay WAY beyond retail price. Retail for these are $200 USD....



No comments: