Monday, December 1, 2008

DUNKXCHANGE ATLANTA

Ok, so I spent Thanksgiving with my roommates family in Tallahassee and I had alot of fun..THANKS D. So we got up early Saturday morning to make it to Atlanta for the Dunkxchange whih started at 12:00.....We didnt get to ATL till 3:00pm and Im pissed because Im missing it and it ends at 4:30. o, I run in the house, grab my Deadstock Olympic 7's and my Doernbecher 1's aand my roomy grabs his DB1's and his Nike SB Bloody Sundays and we headed to the Loft. When we get there, we had to pay 8 dollars for parking which sucked and when we get to the door, we had to pay 10 dollars.....at that point money was no problem cause I was excited, but as soon as I got in, that excitement died. There were approximately 50 people there. I knew ATL didnt have alot of sneakerheads, why did I set myself up for that? I didnt take pictures because it was an embarassment to Sneakerheads. The most exciting part about it was that Greg Street was there and he gave away the AF1 Black Fridays that had 300 pair created. N.E ways, I didnt get anything and decided Im just gonna sell my stuff at the Miami Dunkxchange next Saturday which will have 10 times as many heads there than ATL... Sorry guys, ill definitely get pics from the Miami DXC so you can see wat its all about

No comments: