Monday, November 17, 2008

"I GOT EM"


After waiting for 2 months till these released, I Got them. The Air Jordan Doernbecher 1s. These were designed by my boy Tony Taylor who was battling Nephrotic Syndrome and overcoming a kidney transplant over a year ago. I tried to cop a pair from him but he said Nike had that shit locked down and they only gave him 3 pairs of his own shoe, so i had to do it the usual way......CAMP OUT. Me and my girl camped out all night for these at the niketown at Phipps Plaza in Buckhead. They were released on friday at selected niketowns. Luckily, Lenox Mall just opened a Nike store or some cats would have been assed out. They were limited to 1,000 pair and retailed at $125. If u want these, your best bet is ebay and the last time i checked they were going for $350 to $1,000 If you want these, click: I WANT THESE





No comments: