Monday, April 26, 2010

are you kiddin me?!?!?!

so its been a while since ive hopped on the blog and have looked online for the newest kicks but one article caught my eye and made me say "ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?!?!?!" so jordan brand just keeps diggin themselves into a hole wit the collectors due to fusions...i just read an article about Grape fusion 5s that will be releasing this year.....WTF are they thinking??? i dont mind fusions but when you start taking the best colorways n make them for the hypebeasts who call themselves sneakerheads or w.e in these colorways it just makes me pull even further from the brand itself...i dont kno how much longer i can deal with this before i call it quits due to them ruining the jordanbrand culture...followers please let me know wut you think...pics coming soon


-JAYBOII23

No comments: